Old film reviews (old the reviews, not necessarily the films)

I start re-posting some of my old reviews in Canalmanchester as well as new ones for the following reasons:


  • The main reason (and also the most outrageous one) is that, since they are already written, old reviews will save me some time and effort and may make me look like I'm a lot more productive than I actually am, leaving, at the same time, more time to dedicate to pleasures of life other than writing.
  • The original website where my old reviews were kept, is now dead and buried, and so I'd like to re-post these old reviews so I can have them on-line again and even link back to them like I did with my latest (new) review (comes in handy sometimes!).

Some of the Canalmanchester reviews in their original format.

1 comment:

Angel said...

You are welcome! Thanks for your comment too :)